Trying to get Nutritious


I tried the "journaling" thing, and now I am going for "planning"!
So as I make dinner, and clean up for dinner I am trying to get my breakfast, lunch and snacks figured out for the next day! We will see if this works! I am great about the exercise thing, but trying really hard to get my nutrition down.
In this picture:
Honey oat French toast made with egg whites, and pears! Using sugar free syrup. note* Since Ben and I have a thing for throwing away medicine measuring cups, I use them for my syrup. Its a great amount, and I dont feel so bad if I have to throw them away after multiple use!
Iceberg garden salad with cucumbers and tomato, I used teriyaki dressing.
Orange for snack! Lots of water and some low cal tea/ lemonade! We will see how this goes!

Comments

So is this for you or the kids? It looks yummy to me...I need to get more nutritious, too!
PS - love the updated pics of the critters...they are growing soooo much!

Popular Posts