Ode to Deegan August





1. What he has been doing: Well, we make sure to hop on the quad every weekend. We are getting much better at it since the time he literally "ran his sister over" (no bruises or injuries) Thank God! He is so active and dad does not let him slack! Of course, he is mommies baby so I have a little more patience and understanding when it comes to his learning! No matter what he manages to get tougher by the minute. Our only real struggle with Deeg is getting him to understand that the "girl stuff" is for the GIRLS and doesn't need to throw a fit for lipstick, butterfly wings, and dresses! We are working on this situation as the parents of twins! What one has the other wants. EXACTLY! In our case our twins are opposite sex!
Other than that, Deegan is my baby, so lovey, and will never turn down a kiss! The highlight of my day is him saying, "hold me mommy", and holding out his blanking, or sit with me mommy, to watch T.V (mommy doesn't sit too much) so it is humbling. Even better, my children will stop ANYTHING to read, and they want book after book. I'll stop at some point, but I'm a pushover when it comes to reading A LOT!
2. His favorites: Right now, his Knight costume/ toys. He wants anything Buzz lightyear, guns and G.I Joe. Not to suprising his favorite places are TARGET, COCO's, Gymnastics, Tahoe Joes CPK, Gigi's and Papa Go's, Grandma's and Krissy's and his favorite person to talk about is Uncle Kevin! We may get back to swim this term. He loves it!

Comments

The McGraths said…
He is adorable!!! Love his armor! My boys would LOVE that!

Popular Posts