More



















So I am obviously still behind on posts, and it is after Christmas. I wanted to post a want/ need list for the kids, but never got around to it. luckily, it didnt matter. We have such great family, and everyone is so involved (and knowing) that the kids got wonderful Christmas gift!
Not one gift was "repeated" this year, and both Lexie and Deegan got toys, games, and learning materials that were practical, and perfect for their individual interests (favorites), and for playing together and/ or on "their own". We all love EVERYTHING! So THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

Comments

WOW! I'm diggin' the twins' rides! Looks like they had a great Christmas...& it looks like y'all have been really busy! (It's been awhile since I've checked your blog...you've posted a lot of updates. Thanks for sharing. I love to take a peek into your lives. love you...

Popular Posts