The happiest place on Earth!





It's a perfect time for season passes!!. The kids are still FREE because they aren't three yet (and who is checking when they are?), and Disneyland is so awesome! For all of us!
Im still trying to convince Bennie that it's worth it! A family of 4 is pretty $$$$. But, I think season passes will really pay for itself!!!!!
We took the kids for the first time EVER. I really wanted it to be Christmas time and it was just as cool as I thought it would be! Not to busy sunny California 70 degrees, parade's, Santa, great decorations and themes, oh, it was wonderful!
I can't wait to go back!

Comments

Michelle said…
How fun! Season Passes... what a great idea! You guys are always on the go but I hope to catch up with you soon! We need to get together!
Gotta love Disney...good luck on those season passes! :)

Popular Posts