Happy #2 Deegan and LU!

"By You I have been upheld from birth; You are He who took me out of my mother's womb. My praise shall be continually of You."


Psalm 71:6
My birthday prayer for my children is that the Lord grant you the requests of your heart and that He prospers you in every way. I pray on your birthday that the love of the Father overwhelms you and that as you look up into the heavens on your day the warmth of the Son shines upon your heart and soul reminding you just how much you are loved in heaven and here on earth. I pray the Holy Spirit fills you overflowing on your birthday allowing you to enjoy the refreshing presence of our God like never before.

an exert from Mike's devotional to a friend.
thought this was very motherly!

Happy birthday babies, your our the LIFE of your mother, father, and loved ones. We are so blessed and very proud to have you! We couldn't ask for anything more!

Comments

Michelle said…
Oh Wow what a Wonderful Birthday Week! Those little ones are truly Loved. I can clearly see they will be putting some serious hours on that new play set!

Popular Posts