Grandparents...making wishes come true!





My 3 parents made sure Deegan and Lu got their swimming lessons (an item on my want list) for their 2nd birthday! I have to quickly let my parents know that my children are only two years old... and the taxi, shuttle has begun! Monday I went from track practice to get the kids, through the burger king line, home to go "potty" change into bathing suits and off to swim lessons. Wednesday it was meetings at work, home to cook spagetti (while lumber was being hauled over my block wall) dressed, and off to swim lessons, then some play time on our new "swing set"!
Big Ben and the Wageman's (muscle work from Uncle Kev included) BUILT "with their own hands" a dream PARK for their 2nd birthday!
My kids are extremley STOKED, but I dont know who is more THRILLED because Im pretty excited, and it is always nice to get some things scratched off your list. Especially if it is for your children!

Comments

Popular Posts