What I did from 4-830pm after potty training adventure's!

We have been so blessed, thanks to Romie Cormier (2yrs), Parris Beckham (4 yrs), Reese Turman (4years) and Jagger Funkhouser (5 yrs). To get wonderful hand-me-downs that mommy would not/ could not ever buy! Esp. with two at a time! This was a typical weekend, just keep in mind that I have my own laundry, and Lexie has a walk in closet with a couple bags also!

PS... Im going to tell on my amazing husband....
I guess I should be thankful, but he loves to turn on the washer, dryer, put in loads of laundry, and especially for my own... dump it on my bed and say, "here, do it now"! I did his also for a year or two until I realized that he would never, ever once, fold or put away my clothes, so I quit that job... then God gave me twins!

Dispite my eventful days I am still very thankful for what he has given me/ us and am always counting my blessings for everything (even a husband that can ATLEAST throw clothes in a machine)!
my OCD's
1. Hanger's must be all the same and match
(Lexie's Pink, Deeg's Blue, mommies wooden) u get it.
2. clothes color coordinated with the most recent season in front!
3. One "save bin" the rest is donated, goes back to the OO (original owner), yard sale, or made into a BEAUTIFUL quilt. I'll have to post pictures later!

Comments

Michelle said…
You amaze me with your busy life & your OCD's! Seeing their room & closets make me miss home. This one bedroom apartment with one really tiny closet for all 3 of us is getting old!

Popular Posts