13.14 miles!!!!!!!


Super scary pix I know, but I needed proof! Saturday Febuary 21st I participated in my first 1/2 marathon run! I achieved my goal of never walking and had some PB (personal bests) at the 3 and 6 mile marks! However, my time was 2 hours and 4 minutes, which did kind of go along with another thing I was attempting (to get to certain points and "coast"), but real runners are suppose to get "faster" so we'll see when I do the other half!
That's right! It's a series... Two Half's make a WHOLE!!! and the other half is in November... so im just looking for an improvement!

Comments

WOW! You are an inspiration - or just simply crazy? You must be related to Uncle Paul, he loves to run! He runs about 6-7 miles a day & has ran a few marathons himself. I am impressed - you are awesome!

Popular Posts