Potty trails!

talk about an eventful...quick weekend!
Photobucket
I really came to terms with the comment/ question(s) I get..., "Gees, how do you do it with TWINS" yesterday! Only because I found myself in tears of Joy after a stressful yet enjoyable (believe it or not, I often use those 2 words in a sentence) Sunday morning... when I got to witness my son go poo-poo on the potty for MY first time (he's done it for Krissy)!
Just to explain myself a little more... This is the 3rd weekend on potty training trails, and we kind of broke some rules last weekend on our trip (and put them in diapers while we were @ the cabin and on a long car ride). I can admit this because I already told Krissy, who is too sweet but probably wanted to kill me!!!! Three Monday's ago when I brought my kids in PANTIES for Lexie, and Underwear for Deegan, she said, "Okay, no more diapers EVER!" with three kids and a successful day care, I dont hesitate once to listen to anything she has to say... she's also one of my fitness expert!
Anyway, Our morning started off with our usually third Sunday of the month where Ben and I must work the Nursery @ church so it meant many...many.. trips to the restroom there, some trips had no potty action, but plenty of... climbing under stahls, one on the potty while the other was making a mess in the water fountain... and not to mention mommy "patiently" getting on to both of them "to not touch a THING"(i.e toilet's, trash cans etc.)! Then it was off to breakfast @ Marie Calendar's, I dont think I ate or drank too much there, but only had to make 3 trips to the bathroom. Next it was Auntie Ambie's birthday so we met Gampa T, Gama D, Cousin Kinz, and the sisters, only two trips to the restroom @ BJ's, but Lexie started pulling her pants down right in front of the 6-8 people in the booth near the bathroom, and they got a kick out of that!
So home and past nap time, we attempted our toilet, and that's when Deegan went poo-poo!!!!! It was almost 1:00 p.m and we had come across 3 different public restrooms, had a successfull poo, and we all needed a nap, I was just picturing Krissy, and the FOUR that wait in line @ her house to use the potty @ day care!
Every time Lexie finishes on the toilet she says, "deegie's turn"... even if he went first!
UP ahead.... U will b able to catch a slide show of what "twin mommy" did from 4-8:30 p.m!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts