Back in Action

Hello sweet loved ones.
If you know me..?
You know I love to share, but most importantly spread the love.  I love giving out feelings in hopes it may impact or influence someone, anyone in a positive way.
Especially now. I have made some changes in my life, and started to realize a change in social media mostly from the purpose of "follower's".
I came to the conclusion that it's probably better (as social media and "text talk" become a bigger and more populated thing)... to focus on talking to those that want to truly hear what I have to say.
I mean: zero adlib to my talk. I mean the ability to hear my character and not play private detective to additional hidden messages.  I mean those that know me and see through clear looking glasses.
Sure, I want to touch lives with all areas of health and wellness while being private as a physical educator, but I don't need to voice on all outlets of  'social media" in order to have a true connection with my follower's.
Realizing some of my "closest" friends don't ever or incredibly rarely- like my post's (but can reference each one)… hmmm.  Makes me come to the conclusion that I don't need validation to my message.  I still want to and will get the word out, but to those that desire to listen with the best heart forward.  and P.S. I'll still keep "liking" for those "non- liker's" (some may use the term: hater's), maybe one day they will see what is right about me instead of their creation of what is wrong. Consider it me being more honest, raw, vulnerable or just plain truthful.  But I'm getting back on the blogging train so I can be me for the ones that want my message.  I noticed FB was for my mom, dad, sisters, cousins (all whom live out of city and state), but other's where listening and creating a different path for me.  Even more so in the above mentioned "changes". I am a self admited- people pleaser, but that's through influence, not figurative speech or internet "games". (Ive never played or had a game on my phone before) so why keep playing this one back with internet trolls who don't have your best interest at heart?. No room for wishy- washy guessing and mis- understanding.

I AM landing here to be MY voice and IM excited to talk to those who truly want to listen. Direct. Straight forward and right to the point.
To talk to open hearts and open minds

The same motto that has been on this blog since DAY 1:

"Love What You DO!"
(do it with love)


*wasting time has never been my thing*


Comments

Popular Posts