Lexie and her first dance class



She has been begging to be a "ballerina". The place where mommy took dance lessons as a kid is actually located in the facility where Deegan and Lexie take swim lessons!
One morning Grandma Sylvie was with us at swim lessons so we decided to let Lexie try a dance lesson after she finished swim! Well, she loved it and she was so good!

I actually went ahead a called a seperate dance studio (because it's a lot cheaper), and signed her up for ballet! This studio is where a lot of students take classes and each one of those kids are very well behaved and talented so I did my research!
Her little size 10 ballets shoes are the cutest, and even though this studio, "Civic" starts them at age four, they made an exception for Lexie. Im not biased at all. I think because my dad always taught me to sit back and look at everything and because if I were biased in my job, I would have an un-balanced class.
Needless to say Lexie was the best dancer that day (on her second day), and very well- behaved.
At school and in their classes all of their teachers are always saying how "good" they are. At home????? Well??????

Comments

Cute little "dancerella!" No doubt she's awesome...it's in her genes! :)
Rochelle said…
How precious is that!?

Popular Posts