I STOLE A CAMERA!










From someone that has taken pictures of me?????
we have their first volleyball game, dentist appointment (we've had 3 total now), trips to papa GO's and GIGI's (Kathy and Gordon Young), and lots a fun times!







Yes! MY MOMMY'S camera! So with that I found some "oldies, but goodies"!
I have chosen to give a chronilogical order of them being twins!!! This are some pictures dating back all the way from a year or more with the last couple shots being in the past couple of weeks!
And... since I am always complaining, "always the photographer, never the photoged"!..... I had to proove that I'm there sometimes too!
Maybe it's a "pump it up play date", swim lessons, beach, or just loungin around... but i love my mommy time. I really love when we can just be with family and/ or friends!

Comments

Popular Posts