We started Pre-school!




That's right! Deegan and Lu have started pre-school on Wednesday's and Friday's. I am so glad that between Krissy and Sunday school the kids have really learned to love school! That made their first day the only "easy part". I knew they would be fine, and love it regardless, but I did put them in seperate classes, and such a big pre-school was overwhelming for mommy. Coming from a "tight nit" in-home day care that was very structured and loving I was nervous with all of the "comotion". A few tears on the way out and again, I knew that they would be fine... they are good kids who love school!

Comments

Rochelle said…
They are so cute! I love your new family picture up at the top!
Wageman said…
Thanks, Ben would probably kill me since he is squinting a bit! But I love it too!

Popular Posts