Busy!

So I would blog and should blog everyday, but with the 100 million things we try and "squeeze in".... I run out of time because after the family is in order I have two, well make that 3 things I enjoy. Exercise and sleep kind of go together but quality time with friends and as much as I can friends AND Bennie (of course he was in the #1 family category) the better.
But since I do the exercise while everyone else is sleeping the math doesnt always add up! Luckily we recently joined "body exchange" and went ahead with the top membership because they were having a sale and mommy can do all of her mommy things at the "spa" gym while the kids are playing in the kids club or should I say mommy and daddy.
For our anniversary (June 12: 6 years) I booked Ben a massage at the gym, the kids went to the kids club and mommy worked out! They have so many locations so we mix it up according to where the kids like to play the most. It makes no difference to me the equipment is all the same! Which brings me to my next point:
Because I really have had the opportunity to help people all over, friends and family with health and fitness.... I have really looked into doing some personal training or "life coaching" on the side. I know, as if I didnt have enough. All the things I do kind of work themseleves together and dont even really have to be considered "multi-tasking". It is what it is! I love all children and I work with all ages on behavior, discipline, growing up, being healthy, being happy- to be healthy, or healthy to be happy and the importance of taking care of your lifestyle. I do agree that this is just that, a "life" but God gave us our bodies, and taking care of them only helps us to make "best" of what we have here on earth. I know that leading my life like this means that others around me can be happy and hopefully confidant!
Some people are just freaks like me, and they like to push because they know the benifits of results, so they will call/ email/ text me and ask questions. These people already know what they can do, but they are probably competitive or excited about exercise and the end result already. It is important to know that health is like all learning and it evolves and changes. There is always fasinating news, or inventive ideas.
The reason I say "life coach" is because I have learned from some of the people who have asked me to "train" them that there are bigger problems than FAT. Usually their problems have started somewhere else. Maybe it was an injury, illness, tradgedy or any life altering event, but nonetheless it has affected their ability to take care of themselves in the way that they desire, or should desire.
I just know that like any good marriage it can all work together and im excited for whatever happens. I sure do love my family more than anything, and health and fitness happens to be icing on the cake!

Comments

Popular Posts