Festivities

Well, Well, Well. We hosted a 75th "surprise" birthday party for my grandma at the Wageman house. It was CHAOS and we are still recovering, well the house is, but I wouldn't change a thing. Well, maybe like I told Cindi, my hair!
Anyway, I feel so proud that I got to be a part of this for my grandma, and she really deserves it! Each time I cleaned a floor, freaked out... or ran out of time.. I was honestly thinking of how much fun I was having! Sounds funny I know!
I guess I just enjoy the party planning, organizing, arranging, and of course the "enjoyment" of the party goers and "party girl"! It's kinda of like the joy I get in my career... I thrive off smiling faces!
Then there's my husband. He never ever, ever complains, he works so very hard, and he is so loving. I sometimes wonder how he married a professional complainer who makes him do so much work??? I love that he's mine, and he really loves to be there for our families too. Such a provider!

Comments

Popular Posts