Play'n @ granny's!




So these pix are a week or 2 old, but I have to post "play time at granny's" first off I like for my kids to call MY grandma GRANNY beacuse thats what we called her mamma as kids...so the great grandma is Granny, anyway...

My cousins and I where famous (or in trouble) you choose your story line, for always playing around, in, and on Grandma's (or granny now) drapery tables, sewing machings, and drapery carts! Well while at Granny's my children do want to get into everything their not suppose to, fabric "scraps" included, but I had to throw them in some areas just to take some pictures for the sisters, cousins, parents, aunts, and uncles who really get the "funny"!

NJOY!

Comments

The McGraths said…
Hahaha! I remember those days. And I think every single one of us have a picture just like that but yours was always on G'ma's fridge! I bet G'ma loves to have the kids over. Hopefully someday I can take all my midgets there too!
The Horners said…
The good ol' days! I just remember not being able to play with you, Cindi, and Jill. What are big sisters for though, right?
WOW! Even I've played in those! We used to play Hide & Seek in those drapery tables...in the pouches, underneath with all the rolls of fabric, under the underneath...now that was scary!
The Holyoaks said…
hahahah! I love it! I totally remember those days. I loved hanging out at grandma's house all day with you guys.

Popular Posts