Graduation 2020






I stood in pumps for 3 hours on grass. In a mask! Voluntarily.


And every single moment of being on my high school campus 20 years after I terrorized it (graduated from it).. celebrating NHS class of 2020... was magical!

Sometimes I feel selfish for what I get from these kids. They teach me. The good, the tough, the in between. They remind me that song & dance is the best medicine- relaxing- (pausing), laughing and having a good time is one of the best cures for so many problems.  It’s also ok to cry it out!  Each of these kids have shown empathy for me and others- in the midst of me feeling like I could provide better for them! All of us are the same we are so extra- yet so simple! Just hear us. Just see us. Just watch us do great things. We all have a voice for our purpose and platform & and I pray these young adults soar high above all the clouds of defeat, doubt & fear!



#socialdistancing #masks #graduation2020 #teachersofinstagram #mypeople #differenttimes #educationrocks #hairbear #dontcare #heatlooks #proudmomma #quarintinelife #Covid2020

Comments

Popular Posts