Why Isagenix?

Because I like the ideas and styles of a PAlEO diet! Looking lean is good to me! Nutritionist David Modderman is right there with me! I agree if you have "time" to make well rounded meals.. That's your best bet! However, if you can find a product that is not based directly off a "sale" then great! I am not a salesperson! Nor, did I ever feel like my friends (in health professions) were ever selling, or pushing a product! I just tried a couple things, did my research and found the product that I thought would be the best for me and my lifestyle as a full time career woman-mom-wife & friend in the health field! I only became a consultant because people wanted information and success! I am a professional & a lover (especially of health & wellness) I did not want anyone to be un-informed, or mis-informed! People came to me, I continued to study and help others! I've tried "SHAKEOlOGY". & really liked it! Especially the taste & fun- easy recipes! I love that they have partnered with a great fitness company/ program "beach body"! But for me, the buck stopped there! And I mean buck! My husband wasn't thrilled about my monthly $$ commitment to receive just one bag of shake. Also, ive been a direction/ rule follower all my life, so I want a plan and a program that involves vitamins with some of my favorite supplements discovered over the years, "ingredients", all natural & all "helpful" to my weight & fitness goals! I need calories!!! Like David mentions, yes less calories can = weight loss, but feeding your fuel also equals- "revving your metabolism". I'm an exerciser! again, SHAKEOlOGY has cleanses, and nutrition plans, but for me personally, it was hard to trust myself with daily choices and be "left alone" in what to eat and when! I can't just be told, "have a green salad"! Spinach? Iceberg? Green? W/kale, chard? Toppings? Dressing? What snacks should I have? Oh my Isagenix snacks are my saving grace to a busy day! Interestingly enough, when I personally compared ISA shakes to SHAKEOlOGY I noticed less B12, which is great because ISA is meant to be taken morning & night and I don't need extra energy before I go to bed, there's more b12 in other supplements as a part of their program! Again, balance is key! Lastly was the big one for ME!!!!! I wish I would have saved the chart I got in my "beachbody" email that made this all loud and clear after I discovered it on my OWN! Isagenix does have more sugar and more salt than SHAKEOlOGY! Just a tad, and beach body was not "knocking" ISA, just comparing. I also wasn't going to post the chart without explaining what that means in the health field, to the general public! My instant thought when I discovered this difference; YEAH! This can help keep "blood sugar" @ bay & keep me from grabbing a "bad snack later", & ward off hunger pangs!!! The sugar is not processed and is derived from real fruits! Growing up as an athlete I suffered from lack of salt (sodium). I sweat a lot, softball season, outside, every year of high school, I had to go to the doctor & get "salt" injections! Too much out, not enough in! And you can actually concentrate on that previous phrase to get my whole point on this rant!!! I can honestly say that when it becomes BALANCE & PERSONAL, I could actually incorporate some of those ingredients in the "body by Vi" shakes into my own diet. I have experimented with so many products, I could easily find benefits for some of those ingredients that Mr. Modderman was calling unnecessary! However, I agree completely with him and any point made about what you can do without a "product" to help! The thing is, some of us have carried, gave birth, and nursed twins (personal). I guess I should say, have had children, surgery, or life circumstance! Our systems may need a "kickstart". Some of us have had many health issues, and medications or life adaptations have not allowed our bodily functions to "do work" on their own! Isagenix should also be praised for promoting "maintenance" after you complete a cleanse! Isagenix allowed my kickstart to clean eating and body restoration! I love that the product fits any lifestyles, and has calories while promoting fitness in their plan! Vacations, accidents, tragedy, chaos of life, doesn't always allow us to prepare & find clean foods and meals. Isagenix is a great way to "light your path"! www.davidmodderman.com/blog/index.php/weight-loss/body-by-vi-is-it-all-hype/

Comments

Popular Posts