When one door closes... another.....



Well they closed down our NW Bakersfield location for kickboxing. It was a sad day, but I set up my tri-pod to get a few memories!
We still set up shop at our SW location.
SOme of us girls from kickboxing got a wild hair and decided to enter a local race called the "Volkslauf". www.volkslauf.com
When you enter as a team you are competing in the 10k race. We were in the all female category!
It is a marine based course and this particular one was a very dry, dusty, loopy 5k run and 1 mile of INTENSE obstacles, climbing walls, sludging through muddy trences, a lot of muddy slopes, slippery ropes, tight tunnels, and high walls!
Our team kicked butt, and have some absolutley amazing memories, we got second place in the all female category by a photo finish 14 seconds!
my favorite memory of many is Heathers husband laughing at the fact that Erin (as planned) used not only my legs and shoulders to be hoisted over the wall, but my head also, and I thought nothing of it. Gotta do whatcha gotta do!

Comments

Popular Posts