Water park!






We were a little hesitant (okay a lot, hesitant) to take the kids to the "downtown" water park! I must speak for the myself, the Beckam's and the Sentes's (York girl's families) when I say that WE were pleasantly impressed!
It was very clean, the other kids did their own thing, and the adults that frequent that park weren't too bad either!!!
Supervision was great, and I think I cried during the first five minutes that the water was turned on, because the kids were so very happy, and having so much fun!
We plan to make this a weekly event, and bring it on Rader and Hatton families!

Comments

So weird! I used to hang out with those York girls' family when they where Deegan & Lulu's age! Some of my favorite memories with some of my favorite peeps. Looks like a great park!

Popular Posts