Got the camera!




So I am not even going to go there with my husband and his "lacking" in the holiday department (Mother's day)! Especially because in the end I got my CAMERA!!! And I am educatung myself to the best of my ability and have been playing with it a lot! So far, swimming lessons, work, and now probably every thing we do!
since he had to have a diet pepsi in his hand (i'll get photo shop one day)....
Im showing how even the messiest of kids can be captured well... with a great camera!

Comments

The McGraths said…
so fun! What kind did you get?
Michelle said…
Great pictures! There is nothing like a good camera! The are so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how fast they grow! Up for a lunch date?
Wageman said…
I think it's just like yours (urs might be a step up), but its a Cannon Rebel Eos...It's pretty great!!1 I told Ben that I needed it so my blog could look like your's, Jill's, and the two Michelle's!
Wageman said…
Yes Michelle, you better call me!

Popular Posts