Little Late

I love getting into the spirit of things...no matter what the occasion!

So Halloween was (much like our daily lives) BUSY. Due to mis-communication I ended up with too many halloween costumes myself...so I wore them all. Well I purposely borrowed the Minnie costume from Heidi to match the kids, and go to the school parade, and church festival. Then I wanted to match Ben because we went our FIRST (in seven years) Halloween "costume" party together.
It seems like everything is going double time and I just pray that I make sure to "stop and smell the roses"! Volleyball felt like it took sooo much time this year, and Ben and the kids were our #1 fans, but he especially was the best husband ever in supporting my CRAZINESS. I am so lucky to have married such a "go with the flow" man who gets a "daily" schedule filled with events, and goes with it. Often times, having to eat on the road, miss out on exercise routines, and presonal friend time. I think I am always trying to do EVERYTHING, and I think that my husband and kids can go everywhere with me, and they usually do! If they aren't with me...you can garuntee that I am feeling guilty! But hey... I just remind myself that I have "darn good" health insurance for my family!

Comments

Popular Posts