What I'll miss while at school/work!



I know the first one is very much an impulsive action shot, but you get the idea. I have completed my first week back to work and I must say I will miss the...climbing in cabinets, fighting over who gets to be in the cabinets, shutting and closing of the cabinets, and did I mention the "FITS"...over who gets to help??? HMMM... my great little cleaners....
I had never seen a thing like it. Lexie could not function after I took my broom from her...so I bought them their own set, and there has been less arguments over who does the REAL sweeping and vacuming. I just hope they have the same passion and zeal for cleaning in a few years, when they really HAVE to! :-)
It really is a bittersweet moment...I love these kiddos...kiss them way too much.... but my job is amazing, and I love to see 600+++ students smile and enjoy learning throughout the week!

Comments

Popular Posts