Celebrating 4 magnificent years!


Teatro Zinzanni Sat, June 7 San Fransisco
Our 4 year anniversary June 12
Like the wine we tasted....it gets better with age! I thought I met the man of my dreams about 7 years ago, turns out, I get to meet him and fall in love with him everyday! He amazes me, and God deffinitley gave the 2 of us twins for a reason (we would fight over one for sure)! I love watching him with my children and then there's the "triple" bonus to him being a great husband. Sure marriage and life is and always will be a learning experience, "perfect" I love learning, and I get to experience with a spectacular man!

Oh so San Fransisco was AMAZING too, and if you want to see more pix check out kristi's blog kinziesfolks.blogspot.com shot out to SHELLEY & ALEX for tak'n it back old skool @ Kells in San Fran on Friday night! I miss the RUSSIAN, and after 16 yrs...cant get enough Shell Bell!

Comments

Popular Posts